Great session we had yesterday.
We talked about many thinks, here comes the summary:
– There is a big community behind this, a lot of people publish their own personal dotofiles, a good reference page at GitHub
– I have to do some research on this to learn how to update my own personal dotfiles and how to stablish my own preferences.
- Git command
pull --rebasehere are the steps the command does:
– rewind my changes
– pull remote change
– update my working copy
– replay my changes on top of the remote ones
- We centered the session on Code Refactoring
– We took the dropdown menu and learned how to put the variables a name that we can use anywere with a meaningful name.
– We went trough the function and we rewrited completely to work as we want it to.
– We added the method
options.add()to avoid the mistake with the array empty value at 0. a lot to learn
– We learned how to debug with the chrome console I’ll expand it at the next point
- Debbugging with Chrome Console: